Premier League / West Bromwich Albion FC
Latest news headlines, social media updates, club information, related club links directory, travel choices & local sports / business offers
West Bromwich Albion FC latest news headlines and info from the UK's only non-profit part EU funded football directory, Gladiator Football. Please support our West Bromwich Albion FC page sponsors as every penny from their button and banner adverts on this page, after running costs, goes towards sponsoring local grassroots sports clubs and events through our sister site Gladiator Sports.
West Bromwich Albion Football Club was formed in 1878. Their home ground is The Hawthorns, and their nicknames include The Baggies, The Throstles, West Brom and simply Albion.
West Bromwich Albion FC
0871 271 1100
0121 227 2227
West Bromwich Albion Football Club, West Bromwich, West Midlands, B71 4LF
Navy & White
(1) From M5 junction 1, and West Browmich take the A41 East, sign posted Birmingham City Centre. The stadium is visable immediately after the motorway island is cleared, and stands about 600 metres to the Birmingham side of junction 1.
(2) From Birmingham follow the A41 West towards the M5 junction 1. The stadium will be located on your left-hand side.
(1) From M5 go straight over the first set of traffic lights after the junction1 roundabout. Positioning yourself in the right hand lane the stadium you pass the stadium on your right hand side. Immediately past the stadium you will see the Woodman pub and a set of black gates with the club crest on, opposite McDonalds restaurant. Turn right through the gates and you will enter the main car park.
(2) From Birmingham, car parking can be found on your left-hand side just before you approach the stadium directly opposite McDonalds Restaurant. Turn left through the black club gates with the club crest on, where you will find over 300 car parking spaces.
(1) From M5 the West Stand (Halfords Lane) side of the stadium is located when turning right at the first set of traffic lights after the junction 1 roundabout.
(2) From Birmingham City centre follow the A41 West until you see the stadium on your left. At the set of traffic lights on the corner of the stadium turn left into Halfords Lane. Car parking can be found along the road side, in the Tom Silk car park, which can be found 100 metres further on the right-hand side, or you can park in the East Stand car park and walk around to the glass doors.
The Stadium is accessible from the Hawthorns train and Metro station only. Take the national train line into New Street, Birmingham, and change for a local train or Metro to The Hawthorns from Snow Hill, Birmingham, which is a five-minute walk from the main station.
|Date||Home Team||Away Team|
|Sat 27th Feb||West Brom||Brighton|
|Sat 6th Mar||West Brom||Newcastle|
|Date||Home Team||Away Team||Result|
|Sat 20th Feb||Burnley||West Brom||0-0|
|Sun 14th Feb||West Brom||Manchester UTD||1-1|
Thinking of advertising here? Have a read of our Advertiser Commendations to see what our clients think!